The Bergisches Land invites you to go mountain biking, road cycling, motorbike tours and hiking in the large, ramified network of paths in the immediate vicinity of the Great Dhünntalsperre. You shouldn't miss trips to Cologne, Bonn, Leverkusen and Düsseldorf. In the immediate vicinity are the Altenberg Cathedral, the fairytale forest, swimming pools, the high ropes course K1, skate tracks, saunas, the Lindlar open-air museum, an ice rink, golf courses, riding stables, fishing opportunities and railway tracks for bicycle use.
- Holiday cottages, Suite,…
Good to know
- Outskirts of Town
- Payment is made in advance by bank transfer. Contact details can be obtained directly from the host.
- Cancellations up to 7 days before arrival are free of charge. Later cancellations will be charged with 50% of the total price.
- Arrival time: 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m
- Departure time: 7:00 - 10:00
- The keys are handed over personally on site
- Pets are not allowed
- Services included: bed linen, towels, parking, WiFi
- Additional fees: Charging an e-car is possible on site for a fee.
Checkin : 2 to 9 pm
Checkout : 7 to 10 am